About

Monday, October 3, 2016

Younique Royalty Detoxifying Mask Review

Ciao belle!

I haven't posted in a while, I've been consumed with MBA classes and haven't had the time or the brain power to write, but this semester is almost over so now I'm free again, for a little while anyway.
Today I want to share my review of Younique's Royalty Detoxifying Mask. I received mine last week, and have used it three times already, and I am absolutely in love!

The mask is made of bamboo, charcoal, and vitamin A. The bamboo and charcoal pull toxins from your skin, and the vitamin A helps add moisture to keep your skin from drying out. It's great to do every few days to pull out any gunk from your makeup and moisturizers that gets deep into your pores from continuous use.

Here is a video of myself using the mask, so that you can see just how great it is. Did I mention it foams? Just like all of those popular masks now. Here's the video of me using the mask.

When you use the mask it's important to have washed, moist skin. That way the mask has easy access to your pores, and you're not drying your skin out. Do NOT use your fingers to apply! As soon as it hits your skin it starts foaming, and using your hand to apply will cause the whole pot to foam. Use a cotton pad or sponge or makeup brush, something that will keep it from foaming until it's on your face. Leave it on for 5 minutes, and then wash it off (don't use a light colored towel, the charcoal stains!).

After using the mask 3 times, one to two days apart, my skin is already noticeably different. I bought the mask because my skin has been breaking out lately, and after two uses my blemishes have already gone down in size and redness.

The mask doesn't hurt. You feel it foaming, but it's a pleasant feeling. There's no painful tingling or burning of any kind. As it dries, the foaming stops, so the mask gets a little hard, but not super stiff. You can still move your face comfortably, it's just a way of letting you know it's time to wash it off. It wipes off easily with a damp washcloth (again, no light colors!) and afterwards your skin feels soft as a baby's bottom. There's no tightness, no redness other than how your skin reacts to wiping it with a towel. You feel refreshed and calm.

I have tried a lot of masks, and most of them dry my skin out or leave excess gunk which causes me to break out even more. This mask does not do that, and I am so thankful that I found it!

If you've tried it or have any questions, let me know!

To look at the mask, visit www.StandOutWithSammi.com


2 comments:

  1. Interesting! I didn't know that Younique did skin care. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good mask. This sounds amazing thank you for sharing !

    ReplyDelete